回复: Hastings piano

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 08:46:12 -0700 (MST)

Hi Baoli:

I answered this question privately last week to the originator, but since
so many have ventured guesses, here is the scoop. Hastings pianos were made
in Macao near Honkong.by a division of the Pearl River group. They were
imported by the Coast Wholesale in Los Angeles. The same piano was imported
by some company in the Southeast US with the name Brentwood.

Jim coleman, Sr.