fetal grands

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 08:39:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi Paul:

Well, that was a nice try. Actually, I was apprised of the fact that
fetus and fetal come from the latin meaning infant, not a glob of tissue
or jelly as many of us have been led to believe. Once a piano is released
from the factory, if it is very small, it is still a viable fetus if all
the keys work and it can be tuned.

Jim Coleman, Sr.