Wanna play?

fndango@azstarnet.com fndango@azstarnet.com
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:42:42 -0700

Avery, here are a few ideas I used once in a similar program: hide a
paper clip or some iron object on the s.b., so it buzzes when at least
one note is played (it can be found with a magnet); next, hide a
non-iron object likewise (the magnet won't work, so some sort of feeler
needs to be used); sometimes squeaks can be stimulated by playing with
the keyframe glides. I remember people trying to lubricate every square
inch of the keyframe when all that was required was to adjust the glide.
Glides can also be loose in their holes in the keyframe and cause some
noise.

Bob Anderson
Tucson, AZ