clips

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 19:32:22 -0400

Joe Goss has created a neat system to help travel shanks, grand and
upright.  An aluminum bar with scribe lines placed under grand shanks
and raised will show immediately which shanks are moving   Used on an
upright one needs to clamp the bar to two shanks to see which ones
move.  He also has a steel plate that has a notch bent into it's
length that grand hammer shanks can sit in to permit more secure
voicing.  Pretty neat system, although I have not had enough
experience with it yet.  I just don't do that much work any more.
Glad I have it though.

		Newton