clips

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 08:46:39 -0700

I take it you are talking about a strip of wood, like the ones
used for separation in the Renner new shank and flange box
(which is what I use), with drawn lines  90 degrees to its
length.  You clip these to previously traveled end shanks with
clothespins are able to clearly see traveling shanks?  I first
heard of this from Bill Spurlock some years ago in his grand
hanging article in the Journal?  This is a great method as long
as the those end shanks have been carefully traveled.

David Ilvedson, RPT