Kimball La Petite

Jlovekeys@AOL.COM Jlovekeys@AOL.COM
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:15:47 EDT

Dear List,  Thanks for all the insights from everyone that contributed to the
thread. Didn't realize I would begin yet another flame war. So be it. I know
the piano (Kimball Petite) is substandard in many ways.  I was asked to look
at the piano by a local music store. After looking for myself at the piano, I
told the folks at the music store it would probably be better to pass on this
one. I guess I missed out on a golden opportunity for regulation frustration.
Too bad. Does make some of the old uprights a little more appealing. Guess I
won't mention that Grand (brand) spinet that would make the La Petite look
like a Bosendorfer. Just kidding. Thanks again. Jim Love PTG associate