Kimball La Petite

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:00:04 EDT

In a message dated 4/16/99 7:07:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
kam544@earthlink.net writes:

<< 1) Do you not see the possibility one or more of these remarks might be
 interpreted as flippant?
 2) Do you not see the possibility that one of more of these remarks might
 be considered as a waste of energy from the same individual?
 3) Do you not see the possibility that one or more of these remarks might
 reflect an unprofessional attitude and behavior to someone else?
 4)Do you not see the possibility that one or more of your remarks should be
 on the list that you say was created for them?

 Personally, I acknowledge your performance in piano technicianship without
 question.  Only maybe if you would apply that same level of performance to
 some of the erroneous reasoning you utilize, when it comes to pointing out
 the obvious in others, to yourself as well, you might have a
 unquestionable, constructive impact on those you wish to impart such
 matters.

 Please know, that I, myself, am not claiming any less guilt or innocence,
 either in the past, present, or future, concerning these things of which I
 have just presented.  I am just taking a moment to share with you, because
 today, I could not pass by on any side of the road.

 Keith McGavern >>

Now I have to admit that your criticisms are worth listening to.  You don't
hear people engaging in the kind of conduct that yes, I am just as guilty of
as the ones I accuse, *nolo contendre*, in serious and professional groups
because they don't have time for it so it just doesn't happen.  That's the
way I really wish it were.

Sincere regards,
Bill Bremmer