Cyber ears

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:30:22 +0200

Jos wrote:

> http://www.wwnet.net/~rscott/
>

> (Btw, richard, I'll  look if I can find those measurements).
>
> regards,
>
> Jos.
>
> --

Hi Jos. was just wondering if you managed to dig up anything yet. Also you mention in
your idea of a "beat reader" something about absolute frequencies vs "like the ear
hears". Did you catch Kevin Riggs posting on the subject ? I get the feeling this is
the kinda thing you are looking for. Did I ask you if you knew Willem Baijs ?

ric