O.K. how about another one!?!

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:54:59

Hi Ron,
       Did you hear back from the factory re the sample scored pins?
 WRT to Newton's observation of not seeing bent pins, this is a suprise,
from the samples that I sent you there were many bent pins, all from the
centre section.
Bending will occur if the bushing is starting to cease, most of the force
(energy) of the blow will be focused on the pin.
Regards Roger

Roger Jolly
Balwin Yamaha Piano Centres.
Saskatoon/Regina.