where oh where in Europe, Oh Ricardo?

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 10:08:21 +0200

Antares wrote:

> And just out of burning curiosity Richard...................
>
> Where might you live then in Europe?
>
> Speak and tell us I pray to you......
>
> >May this great felt truly rest in peace ! (sorry couldnt helpmyself. Besides I
> >get it all the time being an american in europe)
> >
> >Your Bwelcomen <grin>
> >
> >Richard Brekne

<grin> I live in Bergen Norway my freind. Formally of Seattle Washington home of
many a fine technician and home to the PTG Journal I belive. Bergen is a wonderfull
town, except for the rain which can make Seattle seem like a desert from time to
time.

You are from the Netherlands ? Do you know William Bjais ?

Richard Brekne