Netiquette

Ola Andersson o-anders@online.no
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:22:39 +0000

I feel guilty

Highly respected list:

EXCUSE ME

I´ve already sendt my excuse to Bill Bremmer
I wright as I speak but I don´t think it works for this list though.
Now I will try to shut up.

Ola Andersson

Ps.
But I´m a fan of Bill Bremmer, He´s clever. But he mixes he´s personelly problems
with HT I think. But it´s kind of cute. When he´s in a good mood he´s relly good
and when he´s in a bad mood I use the delete button. Think if I could do that with
my wife? Bill is clever and I want a clever list. Ds