O.K. how about another one!?!

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 07:03:49 EDT

> My questions to you good people out there are: Have any of you found
>a common problem with the Yamaha grand that would fit this picture? If
>so, what did you do about it?

Yes!  I have had shanks freeze on a Yamaha.  I have had them get stuck so
solidly that you couldn't turn the flange.   I would put two drops of Protek
on each flange center, work them back and forth, and tell the customer that
that $40 job is the first step, and if it doesn't solve the problem, you can
consider the replacement job.
Regards,
Ed Foote