O.K. how about another one!?!

Intune44@AOL.COM Intune44@AOL.COM
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 23:54:21 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/99 11:25:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gnewell@EN.COM
writes:

<< If these
 are contaminated would repining be a viable solution? Would replacement
 be better? My customer is convinced (his own thoughts) that replacement
 is better. >>

Greg,

   I'm a greenhorn in the business, (~2 yrs), but I'd be in favor of
repinning a few first, and seeing how it works out.   Then, if that still
doesn't work, you can be assured of no future problems by rebushing.  It
depends on whether you are willing to tale the time to try other things when
you might need to rebush anyway.  Does that make any sense?

Robert Dueck   (College student)   :-)