Shopping help in NY

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:34:43 +1000

G'day list,

I have a customer who is returning to the US for  visit family (he's an
ex-pat American living here in New South Wales, Australia.

He's in the market for a piano and is considering choosing and shipping one
back from the 'states........don't ask......the customer is always right!

Is there any one in New York willing to assist him with some
inspection/evaluation/appraisal type "thingees"?

You can email me privately if you wish. I need to have some names within the
next couple of days, he departs for your fair country on Saturday morning
(our time; Friday night your time)
Thanx in advance

Mark Bolsius