Petrof and Renner actions

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 00:10:52 EDT

In a message dated 4/13/1999 4:14:15 PM, Peter wrote:

<<I do agree with you but, how do you explain to customers the sound they like
is more important than the brand or name they see on the piano?>>

Peter;
 Danged if I know ! :-)
Of course explaining it and getting them to understand and believe it are two
different things. By the time most customers talk to their third or fourth
dealer they are sometimes so confused they can't tell truth from fiction and
don't know which of the salespeople are telling the truth about which piano
:-(

  Peter the only thing I know how to do is explain the good and bad points of
each instrument type, and tell them to buy the one that they like the
looks/feel/sound of. From then on it is up to them and if they don't listen
to my advice, ...............
Jim Bryant (FL)