A stubborn D?

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 15:59:40 -0400

Newton Hunt wrote:

..a bunch.

Thanks Newton..I am going to spend some 'quality time' with this D on
Friday...There's a performance that evening using this piano.. I am
printing your note and bringing it with me.

And don't worry about being paid for my efforts..the Theater pays 2x to
bring it up to 440, and once to bring it back, although 2x to bring _this_
one back might be more appropriate until I find the problem with it.

Even though I left it 'in tune' yesterday, I anticipate tuning it again on
Friday just to make sure.

Thanks Newton..and to all who have responded here...you too, JimB!

Rook
( I want to retire this name!)