Petrof and Renner actions

Peter Kestens Kestens.P@Debcom.be
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:00:45 +0200

KESTENS.P@DEBCOM.BE
BELGIUM

<You probably won't be sorry you bought the performance you want rather than
<a name you thought you should have

Jim,

I do agree with you but, how do you explain to customers the sound they like
is more important than the brand or name they see on the piano?  I've had
customers who told me they need to have a Kawai or Yamaha because they don't
want to take the risks with a lesser known brand although I could garantee
them they would have no problems at all and what was more astonashing, they
preferred the sound of the lesser known brand above that of Kawai ...The
result was they bought Kawai.

Peter