A stubborn D?

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 07:15:34 +0000

Hi Phil,
   I'd check out for hot stage lights turned on and off all the time or
stage doors opened to the outside air while crews moving stuff.  Otherwise
inclined to think it's a string rendering problem  or excessive heavy use
as many strings are replaced.  Check to see that the beckets on the
replaced strings are pushed in tight.
-Mike