Touchy Young Chang

Mike McCoy mjmc@ibm.net
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:32:00 -0400

Hi Buddy!

 Not much comment from the list, Ron Engle had a few things to say, like
"better off not mentioning those things to the customer" but in this
case I felt it had to be said. Called the YC service manager and he said
they had a problem in that vintage, they used a lubricant on the
pressure bar screws and it contaminated the block..he asked if I could
fix it and how much, but it really needs a new block or a new piano, so
I sent him another note (he's on the road)stating that, so we'll see.
 It was 27 cents flat and I had limited time so I did one pass in fine
tune mode, fought the pins and fixed a persistent noisy pedal problem
in  2hrs 15min and she was very happy with the tuning so I guess RCT
works, just need another 42 tunings to pay it off!

Mike

--
Mike McCoy
So Central Pa Chapter 170