Bechstein false beats.

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:53:02 -0400

Hi Peter,

I am fine as is the family.

My health is improved a little: I have lost 30 pounds of excess
weight, My blood pressure is down and I have control of my blood
glucose (sugar).  I other health problem, fibromyalgia, is the same.

I was forced to give up tuning over two years ago.  I do enough to
keep my hands skilled, almost.  I can really tell the difference from
when I was tuning all day every day.  It is unlikely that I will ever

I am buying a house in the town next to where I am now.  The houses
are separated by 3.2 miles on the roads but 1.1 mile was the crow
would fly.  It is a two family house and if I have a room mate my
income would be increased by a little over the cost of the house each
month.

The only 'book I have written is the job time study.

I don't think shipping would be that expensive since it weighs in at
less than an ounce.  Everything else I have published have been
articles in the Journal.

Good to hear from you and I wish you and yours the best.

		Newton