Thanks for World Class Junk

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 08:45:29 -0700

>Doug.Richards@quantum.com writes:
>
><< Thanks for all taking the time to share the tips, information and
> experiences.
>
> Hope to see you published again in the near future...
>
> doug richards >>

Thanks, Doug. Actually, the illustrations were the real time-grabbers.

>I, too, believe it or not, have enjoyed every one of Susan's articles.  They
>represent something that has been need for a long time:  frank and practical
>advice on how to service and repair common and older pianos.

<snip>

>Bill Bremmer RPT
>Madison, Wisconsin

You had a very funny way of showing it yesterday.

I am leaving this forum, due solely to your persistent bullying of
everyone within reach. I don't like what it (literally) does to my
blood pressure.

Susan

Susan Kline
skline@proaxis.com