PTG Tuning Exam

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 07:04:10 -0400

Friends:

I've heard of the three CTEs (certified tuning examiners) taking up to
seven hours to come up with the master tuning.  Now that's dedication!
It goes beyond the time I would be willing to give, and I have a great
deal of respect for these people!

Clyde Hollinger

The procedure is to select a piano to be used for