Titles, terminology, and such

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 17:42:05 -0400

To Jim & the rest who responded to my inquiry,

Thank you.  I went back to the home page and read through the list
descriptions and indeed that query would have been more appropriate on the
'L' list.  But I do appreciate your taking the time to give me your input.
I do appreciate it.  I think I have a better idea of what these terms mean
when I hear them tossed about.

Wishing you all the best,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, Pa.