IRS

Carl Root rootfamily@erols.com
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 16:31:51 -0500

Ellsworth wrote:

> Doesn't this list have a listmaster or someone to take responsibility to quash
> personal attacks and insults?  arguements and controversy are fine but rudeness
> and hostility have no place.  A good list needs this kind of housekeeping or
> members will leave for someplace more civil.
>         Margaret

....and then posted ........

> Well folks I've had enough I guess, see you around -
        Margaret

A timely post . . . . unfortunately.

The newbies willing to stick around, especially those with some previous
exposure to Lists, are either very tolerant or enjoy this kind of attack
and defend session.  Or, like me, they are naive enough to think they
can change things with a little work and cooperation.

How about it?

Carl