Blanket condemnations--excuse me

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 08:58:07 -0700

Hi Barrie,

It's much easier to deregulate a three note action model and
more important it is consistant from test to test.  Each
examinee works on the same model.  It also fits into the
portability of the testing equipment.  Everything needed for the
three sections of the test can fit a a few suitcases, except the
upright action model and an old upright action we use for
repairs.  Replacing a hammer shank, reshaping a few
hammers, rebushing a flange etc.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Secretary/Treasurer of the NCPTG Exam Board