Petrof & Renner actions

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 20:07:49 EDT

The Petrof factory buys Renner action parts and puts them together on the
smaller grands. On the 6'4" grand you can buy either a complete Renner
action, (the M model) or an action with Renner parts. The larger grand all
have complete Renner actions.

I have only been selling the Petrofs for a couple of months, but have had
tremendous success with them Just about every piano player who has tried them
liked them. Several customers like them better than Yamaha.

The new Petrofs are much better than those of just a year or two ago, and
they are getting better all the time, much to Alan Vincent's efforts. I would
like to recommend you get one.