low quality, and high quality

BSimon1234@AOL.COM BSimon1234@AOL.COM
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 23:13:06 EDT

Antares writes:

<<  I love to work with really well made, beautiful instruments of high
class, and I have
absolutely made it my goal to keep it that way. >>

Dear Antares:

 Since you addressed your thoughts to the list, I will respond on the list.

Isn't your attitude rather like that of a Doctor that won't take sick
patients, or a photographer that won't take your picture because you are not
good looking, or a barber who won't cut your hair because you are balding, ,
etc., etc.

You certainly have the right to your opinions and practices,  but I cannot
help but think that, as a professional,  you are about as useful as a doctor
who won't treat the sick.  You are proud of this? You are proud to be useless
to pianos, and customers, that need the most help?

Do you really expect everyone to jump on your bandwagon and say " Hell yes!
Let's stop working on these pianos that actually need fixing!"

<< other opinions ...narrow minded" criticism"... will find a quick way into
the trash
can>>

I am so impressed.

Bill Simon
Phoenix
USA   (Where we are well behind Europe in our "class" system, but catching up
fast.)