Trashing Kimball

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 22:53:19 EDT

In a message dated 4/8/99 8:17:05 AM Central Daylight Time, Billbrpt@AOL.COM
writes:

<< I suppose this means, in your exalted opinion, that *all* Kimballs left
the
 factory without being regulated?

Bill,

I couldn't agree more!!  I get truely tired of people who bad mouth entire
brands or styles/models (old uprights).  I have earned a very! respectable
living working with pianos others didn't want to be bothered with.  It is
here that I learned what truely makes one piano better than another.  Even
more importantly I learned how to make a humble instrument better than it was
when it came out of the factory, and high end pianos even better.

Andrew Remillard