low quality, and high quality

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 21:03:49 -0500 (CDT)

Dave,

At 20:50 4/8/99 EDT, you wrote:

>Unbelievable! I guess this proves that I live and work in hicks-ville USA
>(Des Moines)

Careful, now...  If _you're_ in hicks-ville. Find Decorah on the map ;-}

BTW, them old ones ain't so bad are they?  I did a 1905 Julius Bauer at a
church  for Easter - tuned it to the ersatz organ (Baldwin plug-in) at 441Hz
- The thing is the most stable piano I tune. (every two or three years,
whether it needs it or not and usually within 4cents)

Conrad Hoffsommer     mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
E meglio un giorno da leone che cento anni come una pecora.