Petrof & Renner actions

Rolland Miller rsmiller1@mediaone.net
Thu, 08 Apr 1999 21:43:18 -0400

Julie,
The piano seems to be well made in my opinion.  Our church pianist played a
5'8" & 6'4" Petrof and liked them.  Our church hopes to purchase one. Nice
tone, wood and cosnstruction. Thanks to your post, I'm going to make sure
that Renner actions were in the Petrof's we tested although there didn't
seem to be any action problems. Good luck with your project!!   Rolland
Miller, Miller Piano Service, N Ridgeville, Ohio, MPT/PTG/rpt