Mike Mohr's email address

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 17:26:09 EDT

Can any one help me email Mike?  I need his address.  I am going to Namibia
Africa to work on 16 pianos as a favor to some missionary friends of mine.
Will be there 2 and a half weeks.  I will stop in New York for a day on May
6th and would love to see a tour of Steinways factory.  I don't know if this
is possible but would love to get the chance.  If some one would be kind
enough to forward this to Mike I would be greatful.  Or just give me his
email address privately.

Thank you,

Ed Tomlinson