Petrof & Renner actions

cjbond@geocities.com cjbond@geocities.com
Thu, 08 Apr 1999 15:47:20 -0500

To List:

I just returned from a local Petrof dealer where I played a new 5'8"
grand with a Renner action.  The dealer says Petrof just switched to
Renner actions and that the actions were the same used in
Schimmel....etc.  Yesterday, I had played this piano straight out of the
box.  They had a tech in yesterday to tune & regulate the piano.  I was
very suprised how well it played right out of the box and it played and
sounded wonderful today.

I've read many of the archives on the Petrof grands with great interest.
I would like to know if there are others that have come across these
"new" Petrof grands with the Renner actions, as I am seriously
considering purchasing this piano for my studio.

Thanks in advance,

Julie Bond