Bass Strings in Overdrive... thanks & archive troubles :-(

Mike McCoy mjmc@ibm.net
Thu, 08 Apr 1999 12:20:49 -0400

Brian,

  When you search the archives you get a list of all the archives that
have your search word, when you select that archive you need to do a
"find" or "search", depending on your browser, to find the actual posts
containing the search words. Works fine....

Mike McCoy
So Central Pa Chapter 170
Middletown, Pa
Mailto:mjmc@ibm.net