RCT vs. SAT III

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 22:33:51 -0500

Is there anyone on the list who has much experience with both the SAT III
and the RCT?

Do both machines tune about the same, or is one better than the other?

Are all the extra features of the RCT used, or mainly just the tuning
program? IOW, are the bells and whistles worth the extra money?

I am using the SAT II, but am learning to do aural at the same time, with
the help of the machine. If in the future, I am going to do primarily aural,
is the SAT III worth having over the SAT II, which would be used for pitch
raises and such?

Any other input???

If anyone can help with this, I would be grateful. You may reply privately
if you wish.

Thanks.

John Formsma