Refinishing fiasco (story)

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed, 07 Apr 1999 10:48:48 +0000

Dear Clyde,
      Such a terrible thing for a refinisher who works so hard with such
deadly stuff for such low pay.  Perhaps your chapter knows of somebody
learning restriningwho would do it for free.  Perhaps there's a guild
member who could teach the refinisher to restring in exchange for some
refinishing work.  My first restringing took eight hours to get about 20
unisons, and about three days to do the whole piano.  Have mercy, this
guy's gonna need help with this.  Hope the pin block is ok.
-Mike