Pass this on to all the women (all ages)!

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 18:54:37 EDT

In a message dated 4/4/99 5:36:30 AM !!!First Boot!!!, larudee@pacbell.net
writes:

<< Apocryphal, but is it true?  What is the original source of this story?
 Why would he leave the briefcase in the trunk, especially since he would
 have to have been carrying it in the first place, and how did he get it
 in there without the woman seeing?  If he did, he would probably be in
 jail now from the forensic evidence in the briefcase plus witness
 description.  If he had an MO like this, he probably used in in other
 cases, which would be on file.

 If women want to be more careful, that's great, but this could be
 nothing but a rumor.

 Paul S. Larudee, RPT >>

If you were a woman, would you want to take a chance that this story is a
rumor? Rumor or not, it pays to be careful. I realize we can take precautions
until we can no longer live in society, but we should also take every
precaution we can think of to be safe. As technicians we try to remember
every little repair we have made to the remotest problem we have ever
encountered, and we try to remember every little tech tip others have given
us. By combining all of those little tips, we become better technicians. By
the same token, if you can remember every little "trick" the criminals try to
play on us, whether they have actually done them to us, or if you have read
about them, we can become safer in our daily lives.

Willem Blees.