Dampp-Chaser

btrout@desupernet.net btrout@desupernet.net
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 07:58:38 -0400

Hi Clyde,

I did rather suspect that humidity levels would fluctuate more than that 10%
range or so, but I've never seen any actual data on just how far levels do go.
(It may be a pretty local kind of thing.)  It's interesting to me that you
took the initiative to actually record all of that data, and in my opinion,
it's worth a lot more than 2 cents!

Thanks again Clyde.  You're OK!  : - )

Hope you're having a great weekend.  (I'm just on my way for a walk... thought
it would be nice to spend a little time in reflection of what 'Easter' is
really all about.)

Best wishes,

Brian Trout
Quarryville, Pa.