Dampp-Chaser

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 19:15:05 -0600 (CST)

At 19:11 4/3/99 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 4/03/1999 6:54:27 PM, you wrote:

><<In the winter, if you can pet the cat and stick him to the wall with the
>static buildup, it's a lock.>>

Ex got custody of the furrball, so I have to use the key test. (Made famous
by Ben Franklin)  If the spark jumps more than 15mm to the doorknob, after
you cross the room, you probably need the humidifier. ;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer     mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

This has been a test of the e-mail communication system.  Had there been a
real message, some information would have been transferred.  I now return
you to your regularly scheduled messages.