Dampp-Chaser

ROBERTA CUSUMANO J-RCUSUMANO@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 17:08:23 -0500

I am not a technician, but do "tinker" a bit with my piano.  I have a
Kawai US-6X upright.  I was wondering if the Dampp-Chaser
humidity control unit is worth installing in my piano.  Does it really
work? I was also curious if anyone has ever heard any complaints
about this unit causing any vibration-like sounds since it sits
inside the piano.  I live in Staten Island,NY and would be interested
in having the unit installed by an RPT in my area if it is appropriate.

Thanks.

James Cusumano