Euro-style aftertouch

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 16:38:59 EST

Jim H.;
 I rebuilt a 1920 Ibach about ten tears ago. I just treated it like I would a
"normal" instrument. Of course I replaced hammers/knuckles, keybed felt, etc.
 But as I recall the thingee regulated nicely, played well and sounded very
pleasant. I don't know what your budget will be from your customer but I
wouldn't worry about any unforseen problems that a 'good' field man can't
solve quickly :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)

P.S. Did you know that in the Manchurian Candidate the assasin was described
by his Mother as having "been in the field too long"??