VALUE? - 1895 Practice Clavier

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Fri, 02 Apr 1999 08:29:26 -0600

Bill:

I have one of these also.  I've never done anything with it, although
"someday..."

I have no idea what it's worth.  It was a gift to me from a retired piano
dealer and it's been in my living room since then.  I guess like most things,
it's worth whatever someone will give me for it.

dave

--

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts