Pricing fixing

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:00:50 -0500

Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

> I refuse to live in fear of our own government, no matter how out of control it
> may be right now.  I would prefer to actively campaign against and vote those out
> of office that do not regard our personal rights above those of a bloated
> bureaucracy with too much time on its hands.  There is a lot to be said for at
> least some aspects of the Libertarian point of view.
>
> Del

Great post Del,
     But, I'm glad there is an FTC.  In my area the local garbage
company has bought up all the other mom and pop garbage services around
and then raised the rates by about 50%.  I'm not aware of any options
and if the lousy service keeps up, I might just dial the FTC myself or
become a garbage man and make some real money.
-Mike