Erard piano.

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 22:15:03 EST

<< I am interested in buying an Erard 6' parallel-string piano from a friend.
 It bears markings inside ("8511" and "C. Martin"), is in very good shape,
 but I don't know if it's worth the $5,000 he's asking.  ANy suggestions?

 Thank you,

 Rick Leggio

If he's asking $5000, and you're willing to pay $5000, then the piano is worth
$5000. If you don't want to pay that much, tell him what you want to pay, and
if he is willing to accept your offer, then the piano is worth, to both of
you, the agreed upon price.

Willem Blees