Pricing fixing

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 19:22:49 -0600

Somehow in the posts about price fixing etc. there has been the assumption
that the Federal Trade Commission, or any other authority in this area is
going to use logic in their evaluation of what is and what is not price
fixing.  I don't think that is a safe assumption!

dave

--

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts