lexan or plexiglass for soundboards?

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 12:25:06 +0100

Hello,

A guy in Holland has in coorporation with a glass/epoxy business produced a
number of soundboards made with plexiglass, or something like that, called
"Chrystal soundboard".
The result?
An interesting but poor tone which needs an electrical amplifier.
First it hit the newspaper, then a factory or two were at his door. Now,
nobody is interested anymore. The project has died out.

Friendly greetings,

Andr» Oorebeek