Hello, pitch raising, etc.

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 16:18:03 -0600

Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

>Actually, it's not illegal to discuss our prices.  It's illegal to conspire
>together to either fix them or set them.

Although it would be overly-paranoid, I hope, to object to statements
like the one above, it is clearly difficult to make certain statements
about what is and is not legal. For example, it is my understanding that
the PTG's official market research must be limited to out-of-date
information. We can only ask questions like 'what was your income in
1997', or 'what was your hourly rate in in the first quarter of 1998'.

Kent Swafford