Tuning Rates are subjective on this list.

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 08:20:15 +0000

Jay,

What does a plumber in your area get per hour to come to your
house?  You might want to see what other service professionals
make per hour in their work.  Our profession is very specialized
and I think many piano technicians tend to charge too little for
their work.  For your information when I started out in Minot,
North Dakota, after a year at WIT, this is in 1974, I was
charging $20.00 per tuning.  I was $5.00 more than the two other
guys.

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA

David