Buzzing soundboard

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 13:23:59 -0600 (CST)

Ed,

   Have you checked the gluing of the ribs to the soundboard? Any cracks
in the board that might be running across a rib? That'll sometimes buzz.
   How about the gluing of the board around the rim? The "pressing on the
board" thing you mentioned sure sounds like a loose glue joint somewhere
in the board, ribs, rim/case area.
   Let us know if you find it.

Avery