Dampp Chaser

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 11:41:44 -0400

Clyde:

Thank you, that is the first thing I did, and begining next year I will be
importing them, but right now we have been having some problems with
customs, (They are after a higher salary) and I have a customer traveling to
U.S. who needs the  system, I want to be able to give him an address where
to go and buy it himself. He will be going through  Miami after wednesday
(He stays in Kendall)

Elian Degen
Piano Tuner and Technician
Caracas, Venezuela  degen@telcel.net.ve
Phone 58-2-748547/ 58-14-9222981 Fax 58-2-748547

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Elian J. Degen.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Size: 790 bytes