Pin Block Delamination

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 09:43:03 EST

<< Yes, Wim, we know that,

 What John is looking for is a way to prove it.

If John would talk to five techs with a good reputation, who all say the same
thing, wouldn't that be enough to stand up in court? The rebuilder might say
he supported the block, but he can't prove it, just as we can't show, in
court, that a block will delaminate without using support. But as I said, if
five techs will support that theory, a judge, or jury should accept that.

Wim